Adults 450 SEK
Children (from 2 years) 450 SEK
The certificate is written in English and shows the date and time for testing, your passport number and name, the test result and a signature from a doctor.
Antigen test covid-19
If you’re free of any symptoms and infections you can take an antigen test to determine that you don’t have covid-19.
- Simple and easy testing
- Test results within 3 hours (if you take the test after 4 pm, you will receive the test result and certificate the next day before 12 pm)
- With or without a travel certificate
Please note that you need Mobile BankID and a Swedish personal identity to use the service. You can only book for yourself and your children (2-18 years old). Don’t forget to bring your id when taking the test.
How it works
Please read the terms and conditions before booking an appointment.
To reschedule or cancel your appointment, log in with your Mobile BankID here and click on “My appointments”.
Testing at a clinic
The testing will be performed by nurses from Doktor24 at a clinic or one of Apoteket’s stores.
Sample from the nose
Samples are collected by placing a swab into your nose. You can only take the test if you are free of any symptoms.
Test results online
Your results and, if applicable, your certificate will be available within 3 hours and you will be notified via text message and an email (if you take the test after 4 pm, you will receive the test result and certificate the next day before 12 pm). You can then sign in to our app with your Mobile BankID to view your test results and certificate that you can download as a PDF document for printing.
Where you can take the test
Address and opening hours:
- You must feel well: Please do not attend the clinic if you feel unwell. We can unfortunately not assist you if you have the slightest symptoms. If you have recently had an infection you must have stayed at home for at least 7 days and been free of symptoms at least 48 hours before taking the test. For more information, see Folkhälsomyndigheten.
- Swedish personal identity number: We can currently only provide travel certificates for people with a Swedish personal identity number and Mobile BankID.
- Booking reference and passport: Be prepared to provide your passport number (Swedish or foreign passport) and travel booking reference (if you are traveling with SAS) when booking.
- Check the rules and requirements of your destination country: Make sure to check which countries that require a travel certificate and when the test must be carried out via www.swedenabroad.se.
- We can not test children under the age of 2.
- We can not help you if you have a protected identity.